Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Interview with a Second Grader


What are your favorite books?
I really like Jessie's Island. I like the Spiderwick Chronicles, Just Grace and The World Atlas.

How do you decide on a book to read?
I do the five finger rule to test. I read the binding of the book to see who the author is. I look for the last name of certain authors.

Who do you like to read with?
I don't read with many people. I mostly read by myself.

What is important for little kids to know about reading?
To ask people for help if they need it. They should board books, like ones about there favorite subjects- like trains or planes.

What music do you like to listen and sing to?
Dan Zanes. I have known him for a awhile and been listening to him for awhile.

Why is it important to learn how to read?
There are signs and stuff you need to know later in life.

What are your favorite websites? Factmonster.com and pbskidsgo.org.

What are your favorite magazines to read?
I like My Big Backyard, Ranger Rick and National Geographic For Kids.

Who are your favorite artists and why?

1. Georges Seurat because we did a project on him for art. I like the Sunday Afternoon on the Island of la Grande Jatte.

2. Vincent Van Gogh because he painted somethings in nature, like Starry Night.

3. Jackson Pollock because he was messy!






No comments:

Post a Comment