Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Interview of a 4th grade boy


What are you currently reading?
I am reading Somewhere in the Darkness, By Walter Dean Myers

What do you think of it so far?
So far, it is good.

Why are you reading it?
My dad recommended it.

What do you mostly like to read about?
I don't have a topic.

How do you choose books?
I just take recommendations from people.

Why do you like to read books?
That is a tough question. I think because everyone in my family likes to read books.

What is the best book that you read lately?
The Lightening Thief

Who do you share your ideas with about books?
My dad.

Do you like to watch the movie first and then read the book or ...?
No! No! definitely the book first! You learn more.

What is your favorite genre?
I like all genres! My top three are realistic fiction, mythology and fantasy, and information books.

What kind of advice would you give to little kids about reading?
Always ask your friends who they like to read. See if they have recommendations. If you don't like a book, don't bother reading it (unless its for school) and if you like it- finish it to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment