Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Wonderful Non-Fiction Series!

Incredible Ocean!: Eye-Opening Photos of Life Underwater by PlayBac

Last week I was in Florida visiting my family. My nephew and sister flew in from Italy to spend a couple of weeks seaside with the family. I went down to visit and brought with me, Incredible Ocean! My nephew- in one day- had soaked in the amazing photographs and brief descriptions of these fascinating creatures in the ocean. We live right by the aquarium and my nephew is obsessed with dolphins and whales! So this book was perfect! He absorbed the specific vocabulary and was able to retell to me - after one read- all these interesting little tidbits about these wonderful animals.

Snuggle up on the sofa and spend hours studying the photographs and learning about the deep ocean. This is a wonderful new series that will for sure help all of us understand and learn more about the world!

Enjoy the read, enjoy the learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment